SSV Dedicated Damper
Extreme Shox have been at the forehead of suspension technology in the world of OFF-ROAD since 1991 introducing winning and unique technology for the famous Citroen Zx Paris/Dakar squad! Ext have now completly renewed the Off-road damper line introducing new technology from our winning Rally applications into SSV and UTV : here is the new V2 THAR version! Not only Can-Am and Polaris Maverick, the brand new V2 Thar is adaptable to any side-by-side and Off -road vehicle.
Specifically designed for Baja and Cross Country races, EXT’s V2 Thar shock absorbers are already the choice of many riders, winnning in the most prestigious international races, as Sertoes 2023!
HBC – HYDRAULIC BOTTOM OUT
EXT’s HBC system engages in the last 15% of the stroke and is externally adjustable to match your driving preferences and race. This system makes the compression progressive, allowing for lower air pressure settings inside the chambers, and offering better traction.
HRS – HYDRAULIC REBOUND STOP
It’s an hydraulic rebound end stroke control activated on the last few cm of rebound stroke that drastically increase rebound force to control platform movement on full extensions.
TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES
No more harsh bottom-out! This system makes the compression progressive with damping force increasing in the last 15% of the stroke, allowing for softer spring rates, and offering better traction.
HYDRAULIC REBOUND STOP
Hydraulic rebound end stroke control activated on the last few centimeters of rebound stroke, that drastically increase rebound force to control platform movement on full extension.
- Dedicated to long travel enduro bike and e-bikes
- Stem/crown integrated design to increase frontal stiffness and prevent cracking noises
- HS3 Hybrid System
- New self adjusting larger negative chamber
- High-flow 3-way cartridge with high-speed & low-speed compression plus rebound adjustment
- Lowers with floating axle design in order to minimize friction and stiction
- Dedicated “Thixomolding Lower Technology” construction with increased torsional and axial stiffness
- Dedicated stanchion construction with increased wall thickness to enhance stiffness
- Increased DU guiding system overlap to implement safety and riding precision
- New hydraulic specification for better damping adjustment