OEM Dedicated Damper
The Extreme Racing Shox history is deeply tied with the Motorsport world, where every project requires custom solutions to get the best out of the vehicle, the track conditions, the driver feelings and countless other variables.
Considering this experience under our belt we have never been afraid of adapting our MTB shocks to better fit the design or requests of a bike frame manufacturer, adding features or changing specifications to achieve the best performance with the final product.
With the Storia V3-S we are introducing a shock specifically designed for the OEM manufacturers. The Storia V3-S boost many features from our research and development program and continuous improvement philosophy. Everything is built to offer the best damping solution within the frame design, right out of the box. Storia V3-S has been developed with performance, safety and adaptability in mind, to make it the best solution for bike and e-bike manufacturers that want to offer their customers a unique riding experience.
On top of all the features that made Storia V3 so appreciated worldwide we introduced new solutions as negative spring, chromoly shaft, new high viscosity index oil, spring thrust bearings and many other features to increase adaptability, customization, strength and noise reduction.
Due to it’s extremely custom and dedicated nature, Storia V3-S is not intended and is not available for direct sale to the final user.
TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES
FACTORY TUNED HBC
No more harsh bottom-out! This system makes the compression progressive with damping force increasing in the last 15% of the stroke, allowing for softer spring rates, and offering better traction.
An independent circuit valve that produces the support needed for ideal pedaling efficiency. LOK can also be custom tuned based on rider preferences.
LOW PRESSURE AIR RESERVOIR
The air contained inside the reservoir is only inflated to 55 psi! This maximizes the sensitivity of the shock for a smoother run
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
- High flow Ø28 mm main piston
- Ø24 mm valve piston
- Ø14 mm chromemoly shaft to increase strength
- Self-proved Lok Technology – Progressive opening and Silent working
- New and more silent check valve with low inertia to increase sensitivity and improve control
- Negative spring to avoid harsh top-out and improve bike platform stability
- Factory tuned HBC technology, improved in terms of efficiency
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
- Thinner bottom-out bumper for maximum stroke wheel travel in all conditions
- New high viscosity index oil for longer consistent riding in all situations
- Redesigned rebound knob for an even easier spring swap
- New rebound and compression adjustments to increase (+50%) tuning range
- Chromoly shaft with low-friction coating
- Spring Thrust Bearings for improved alignment in spring load conditions
- Reservoir with large volume bladder design
- Improved tube protector to reduce noise
- Very suitable for E-bikes
- 100% made in Italy
- Metric measures (Standard or Trunnion mount)