ERA V2 LT
MTB Super Enduro Fork
Our enduro fork got bigger! A few of steps more than its younger sister Era V2.1, which has a travel of 130 to 170 millimeters. On the ERA V2 Long Travel we have 10 or 20 mm more. Like the Era V2.1, the travel of the fork can be managed by adding or removing spacers inside the air spring system. The stiffer construction of the lower structure makes the ERA V2 Long Travel fork particularly suitable for an e-bikes use.
TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES
Innovative dual positive air chambers and a large negative self-equalizing chamber. This system allows for extensive control over the shock’s air spring curve characteristics.
Stem/crown integrated design to increase frontal stiffness and prevent cracking noises.
Granting a better lubrication of the stanchion and reducing friction and wear of the system.
- Dedicated to long travel enduro bike and e-bikes
- Stem/crown integrated design to increase frontal stiffness and prevent cracking noises
- HS3 Hybrid System
- New self adjusting larger negative chamber
- High-flow 3-way cartridge with high-speed & low-speed compression plus rebound adjustment
- Lowers with floating axle design in order to minimize friction and stiction
- Dedicated “Thixomolding Lower Technology” construction with increased torsional and axial stiffness
- Dedicated stanchion construction with increased wall thickness to enhance stiffness
- Increased DU guiding system overlap to implement safety and riding precision
- New hydraulic specification for better damping adjustment